Friday, June 22, 2007

Arabian 'Holy'-day

Hey guys, I just wanted to share with you a little something from my 2 weeks long vacation...

The pictures.

I think the pictures best explain themselves so I won't be writing much, just maybe a few annotations here and there.

And, if you're wondering why there aren't many of my cam-whoring pictures, two reasons: its seems wrong to be cam-whoring in the Holy Land (somehow, cam-whoring sounds sinful), and, I was given a limit by my friends to how many pictures of myself I could take (for every 4 photos, only one could have me in it). Sob sob...

And lastly, I know that the title is kinda lame, but I got the inspiration from a certain globetrotting hobbit.

So sit back, enjoy and do write down your comments.

All the pictures can be found here.

No comments: